1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-21

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks IBB. I totally agree and I have treated as s small holding.
    I will go more but only when I see the next report.
    As ozblue mentions there is no plan B on coal.
    I think we all know it's pretty well worthless and yes they spent a lot which was not the brightest as the writing has been on the wall for coal for sometime.
    The fact that the coal is vendor finance is where the difference is and if it's correct they can walk away or delay the debt then it should be okay. Certainly the vendor must realize they are sitting on more like $1 than millions.
    I think many are treating it as bank debt which would be a whole different ball game.

It's all down to the next few months proving up the quality and their mindset in getting it moving.
    I think they will but I could be wrong. If they do , as ozblue said it could have a nice little upside.

On another point, saw my first Tesla today on Lantau Island, Hong Kong of all places.
    It looked great. I thought, imagine the old days of the horse and cart when they spotted their first car.
    Not quite the same dramatic difference in appearance but the result might very well be just as disruptive when we look back in 20 years.

Heard rumours in HCM from a car dealer that they are all aware of the new electric motorbikes.
    Saigon is the motorbike capital of the world. Imagine if they were all electric.
    The government has been struggling with the motorbike issue for years and electric could one day be mandatory.
    As the gap closes with costs and governments lower taxes on EV's it could all happen faster than we think.
    We should remember that the rules in countries like Vietnam and China can change overnight.
    I think Asia will drive the big change, not the west, because they are running out of choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $11.17K 3.723M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 48397880 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 38957026 85
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 243619
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.