AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I think we can all guess that internally AVB have been doing...

1. 11,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    I think we can all guess that internally AVB have been doing some restructuring, the recent announcement regarding the a new Chairman is a significant move and would never happen without at least some support from the significant single holders, I do not include multiple holders even with some sort of arrangement as anything like these single holders. No idea what brought this to a head at this stage, It looks entirely done within AVB and with the physical move carried out so fast it does make one lean towards a less than amicable? but guesswork at best. All the saving in the world don't make up for what is a great deal of shuffling around right at what is expected to be AVB's "we made it" statement time. If I try to read between the lines I can be sure I will get it wrong, suffice to say Colin Jones, Tony Polglase, Simon Mottram, Wayne Phillips along with others that are running this ship and I for one hope that they sort out any ongoing issues and use the skills of everyone.

Sorry took off there a bit, I was looking to answer your question on announcements, last year the Quarterly was put out on Thursday 29th July and I rather think they would stick with the day rather than the date, so I think Thursday 28th for the Quarterly. Remember this will be all known info up to June 30th so nothing is going to be new as such, but a little more meat on the bone yes. But nothing will stop the big one if it's ready IMO, if the regulatory authorities issue the FML we will get an immediate TH and the following announcement should include a detailed summary of ALL the "conditions precedent" being achieved. It is still my view that completion of the JORC Ore Reserves statement is largely done (guess) but alone can be seen as none sensitive without a second "condition precedent" to put out an announcement on the JORC alone would be largely a waste of PR, in fact a negative I think, imagine a release confirming that bit without the second funding trigger. I think it's simple, the authorities are taking longer than expected, but with the big show in Brazil all over, what do we think ?

Anyway as I say it is just my guesswork, so take of it what you will.

As always DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.