ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Logical Snapshot, page-2

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Frederick,
    After all your posts, trying to discard any comments from people who had a contrarian view, I must say, I respect your honesty of late.
    I too wish all is well and all will come good, but many years experience with the Perth crowd tells me the opposite.
    Off course you can throw more money at .1 or .2 cents, but than you are no different to a problem gambler, who thinks that once, all will come good one day and keep hitting the buy button.

There are help centres for this off course.

My expectation is, that there will be a small pump, IF the money comes through, which am not too sure of.
    I will exit with a loss, which I have already more than recovered on another stock with far more potential and professional management.
    PL bought in to Texas quite a few years ago for similar money that Range is now off loading.
    While CEO at Range he (PL) told some holders, that the Texas value was around $300 million, then adjusted that about a year later to $100 million and finally he announced a year or so ago, that a sale was negotiated for $25million, but this never eventuated. After his departure, a $1 million book value was set in the June 14 financials by the new board, when the price of oil was still higher.
    To sell now to CTR for $1.4million with an oil price halved, is not a bad deal for Range IMO, however disappointing for the share holders.

This PL style of making the grass much greener on his side than the other is a trademark in the way he operates and I for one don't believe a word this man utters anymore.
    He will create renewed excitement if he can complete this deal and arrange the finance, hence my expectation of a mini pump.
    I will make good use of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.