LOM 7.62% 9.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

so there are 46,460,67 million lomoa's out there exerciseable at...

1. 4,803 Posts.
    so there are 46,460,67 million lomoa's out there exerciseable at 20c which expire 30 september 2017. i think they were first sold the shareholders by company for half a cent? some then sold on market and as we know there is minimal trade going on with lomoa to date. is it possible someone is selling down their lom in order to have the cash to exercise all of their 20c lomoa options. why wouldn't you? i would. scarey thing is though depending on what they paid for their lom heads and how many lomoa's they have to convert they could theoretically sell lom heads down to 21c and still make money converting their lomoa at 20c. again i say why wouyldn't you do this if you could? it's all about making money at the end of the day.

if yuo are buying lomoa's on market today then those lomoa's don't factor into the above scenario as much as to convert those being traded you still need to come up with the 20c per option to convert.

everyone keeps saying the sp doesn't make sense and it should be higher considering the progress lom as a company has made which is true. but when you throw above theory into the mix it's something to think about. those 20c options and their long expiry date when issued was a gift to someone and a set up for someone to make an absolute killing when lom finally explodes. i reckon someone may have said something along the lines of i will guarantee to convert x millions of dollars worth but you have to give me special sunset conversion price ie 20c. if none were ever sold/traded it was essentially a 9 mill cap raise at 20c being locked in assuming all would be converted. so on one hand it was a smart move by lom mgt to protect their bank balance in case things went pear shaped but on the other hand it provided the opportunity for the big lom and lomoa holder/s to control the sp until expiry date.

so we have nearly 6 months to go till expiry and i am expecting more selling and potentially a fair chunk lower sp for lom.

i reckon the brakes come off around 1 October 2017. then its hold on to your hats.

imo dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $28.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $32.50K 325.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 13313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.