AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

long term

1. 53 Posts.
    Afternoon All Holders,

I have been following POH now for a couple of weeks and also researching Bio and Pharma stocks, my opinion is POH will be a great long term stock. On Wednesday I perused through all ASX small spec stocks (Using metastock) and found that in the last 12 months on average almost one in every four Bio and Pharma stocks increased over a 6 month period of over 200%. To the day traders out there, I most definitely respect what you do. And those DT who post on HC with valuable information PJ, IPOD etc you guys really help us medium to short term traders get ahead. For those who are looking at long term profits, my opinion DYOR on Bio and Pharma products. Keep an eye on project testing, expected results dates and most importantly what the company's research and product can produce to the market (if a stock has only initially commenced research or clinical trials you have time to keep an eye on them). We are in an ever evolving world, with intensifying disease and sickness. Company's will have breakthroughs and delivery of drugs will be simplified such as we have seen with the likes of OBJ and POH. I believe company's like NEU who show promise in delivering extreme breakthrough's will offer a safer long term investment - for investors trading strictly through super or investors that do not require a immediate short term return etc. Again DYOR on these stocks and I am not saying jump in irrationally. Look at your charts. For long term traders have a good look at the monthly macd, rsi, parabolic SAR and that should give you a strong indication as when to buy for the long haul. Ideally you would like the macd to be just above the 0 (heading north) the rsi to be nice and low (preferrably under 50 heading north) and the dots from the parabolic SAR to have met the sp and now be directly under (one or two dots in to play) signaling a buy. Good luck to all you traders out there, this is just my opinion and I would welcome feedback.

Cheers.

OBJ, POH, NEU, SSN, MHL, IRL, ARO

Watching MDV, THX, HTX, and TZN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.777K 506.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 95443535 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20314842 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.