PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Looking forward to the next 12 months with great excitement.

1. 7,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    DX-3 imho will be the push for lots of deals in the next 12 months and this is where the big rerating will come from in the near term future...Licencing, JV's and big Pharma wanting in, there will imho be one hell of a stampede of Pharma wnating in..

Again nothing material in our emails but comforting to holders that the Dr is pushing on hard with both sides of the business..
    ============================================================

Hi James

The excitement shone through in your presentation from Friday's "Hidden Gems" and I don't think it is any coincidence that the SP had a little positive reaction..Also the traction around the media outlets changed their sentiments to a strong outlook and the chatter was very positive too.

Although nothing new the talk about big pharma striking deals more so with the small molecules bio and the big deals potential got the talk going, adding to that in your presso PAB have been "asked" by big pharma to do certain things was very encouraging and with the very strong BoD you have put together and yourself being successful in your past dealings getting the deals done investors are talking that PAB could follow the same path and we could be acquired/partnered before we even get to trials...

The above is chatter with some like minded investors who have been here many years and I think we are all on the same page to where we think you are taking PAB and its holders..

Once again thanking you and the team for all your hard work and the deals that may(or may not) come are to your complete satisfaction to help PAB walk towards that "Golden Grail" that many have tried before and failed..

Stay well

Matthew

============================================================

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your email and ongoing support and encouragement.

Yes, things are all falling into place at Patrys, and we are looking forward to the next 12 months with great excitement.

As well as the DX1 advances, as I flagged at the AGM, investors should keep an eye on DX3, and the fact that we are already working with other companies to explore delivery of different payloads. This could generate some non-dilutive cash for us as we push forward into the clinic.

Exciting times!

Best wishes,

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $20 2.851K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 8143182 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3015083 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 223170
Last updated 13.08pm 06/06/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.