Lording it up, page-13

1. 56,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I agree Raider, Tony will still be in power to answer the future generations. lol.
    When the climate has had it's usual variations he will be able to say "I told them so"!
    I saw that interview with Lord Haw Haw. A person completely brainwashed(out) by the "man made" climate change scam.

Since the 60's I remember the push for pollution reduction and agree more than ever with that move particularly in the overpopulated countries such as India, China and the US. So do they and are introducing mitigating measures to cut pollution.

It's a huge stretch to anyone's intelligence to be so arrogant as to propose that humans can actually change the climate. If that is true, can you increase the rain in Perth this Winter for us mate. We need more. Also, while your at it, get a few mates to somehow cool the Summers over here as well will you?

Pollution reduction is the aim. Man made climate change is just an expensive ruse. I'm surprised so many fall for it. Although, if they overdose on any of the exorbitantly publically funded Labor / Greens media outlets of the A(LP)BC, indoctrination is assured.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.