GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

lower gold price? thank you very much., page-7

1. 4,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Ophir,

The gold naysayers and the antagonists in the western world, they are the best friends of Chinese gold buyers, the physical categories I mean.

China is still short on gold compared to other nations, so the lower the price goes, and the longer it stays low, the better.

I am Chinese, I dream of the day when China's official gold reserve surpasses that of the US, the ECB, the Indian households collective, etc. I was very haapy to read the news that China's physical gold imports increased on lower prices.

Let them sell gold, let them sell the useless yellow metal to buy consumer stuff, sell the "can't eat only fondle" useless gold to China in exchange for anything that are of practical utility: laptops, toys, socks, whatever.

I thank them deep from my heart for making gold available at very reasonable prices to China my motherland.

China is still poor in gold, still in early stages of growth/development, and she needs all the help she can get.

So please, do make the gold bubble go bust, do induce a ever lower gold price. The lower the better. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.