LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hey coach regarding your response to point(4) I have stated in...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Hey coach regarding your response to point(4) I have stated in previous posts that we may be able to fund the concentrator and mine development ourselves so no I don't disagree, however we may need some additional finance I don't know. In a previous post I looked at the stockpile and a figure just based on direct shipped unbeneficiated ore price that a few months ago was around $400 to $600 a tonne and from memory it still would have given us adequate to rebuild the mine. I think Joe quoted $70 a tonne shipping costs.I will need to dig back through my previous posts to find it. I don't know the current concentrate price, and I know we have varying quality in the stockpiles but I assume the price would a lot better than unbeneficiated ore price. Of course we need to sell concentrate because of Namibian law, but that is what we have, and that is what we want to sell in the future.

You said Joe had confidence of a deal by the end of the quarter. I assume the Dec quarter which is now past, but there could still be something in the pipeline as in4apenny suggests, nothing so far has run perfectly to timelines.I am skeptical because I would have thought that a deal to sell the ore would be a breeze, i guess not and I can only surmise it is due to lithium market conditions at the current time. A buyer may emerge that can see an advantage in dealing with us from a future point of view and may be willing to stockpile themselves if we can get a mutual price advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.37K 2.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 220318073 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 68601736 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 3023696
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.