LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-278

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I don't believe that there would be a hostile take over on Galaxy's part.

It's worth noting that Galaxy have experience in take overs, and from what I understand GMM wasn't as friendly as might have been presented.

As I understand Galaxy only required 80% of the votes to delist General Mining which they did in the end, and those that hadn't made a decision were still attached to that subsidiary.

Let's consider that Lepidico have A$6 million in the bank until they get to the DFS. -Would that be right? I think it is.

So, cap in hand they will require more $$$ to be able to move forward to both, cover general company costs, right through to actually building the plant in whatever capacity they decide.

There are options as you have pointed out to be able to secure those funds.

By the end of this year, I'd be surprised if Galaxy still only own around 12% of Lepidico unless they change their mind and own nothing... Which I don't see occurring nor even a reduction.

Take over history doesn't always provide exceptional terms for the takover-ee.

Currently Lepidico is at around 4 cents.

I bet Galaxy could own it at 6-8c

But is it what is best for them?

Right now, I don't believe that Lepidico is in a position to protect itself from a hostile take over, though it might be considering the top 20.

But everyone has their number.

Hopefully the above doesn't come across so sobering that upsets, because I have been exceptionally gentle in my approach.

And I still see exceptional value in the company going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $84.53K 28.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 214071109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2189739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 16456563
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.