LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

@ktex7 , Thank you for your answer, which is understandable. I...

1. L:)
    1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    @ktex7 ,
    Thank you for your answer, which is understandable. I asked you directly because I have the impression that you are open, honest and fair in expressing your opinion here. I share your idea that the capital increase for additional costs is related to the litigation. That makes sense.
    May I ask you a second question: what do you think of the fact that this capital increase, unlike the last one, is not open to all?
    (... Overseas shareholders
    This Offer does not, and is not intended to, constitute an offer in any place or jurisdiction in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer or to issue this Prospectus. It is not practicable for the Company to comply with the securities laws of
    overseas jurisdictions having regard to the number of overseas Shareholders, the number and value of Securities these Shareholders would be offered and the cost of complying with regulatory requirements in each relevant jurisdiction. Accordingly, the Offer is not being extended and Shares will not be issued to Shareholders with a registered address which is outside Australia, New Zealand or Ontario, Canada. ... Page 13 )
    My bank informed me last year that LPD had made an enquiry about the shareholder structure. Well then...

...this leads me to another question, which I would like to ask everyone, but also in particular @Bullrush007 :

IMO: What do you think? How can it be that the information about what LPD is doing or what plan they are pursuing is so extraordinarily bad?
    For example, have they ever apologised to us shareholders for, in their words, talking to the wrong people for their plan in Kezad? Is there an internal risk analysis, an explanation of why this should have been the case and what conclusions have you drawn from it?
    Thanks again for the short video recording from the last Annual General Meeting and the good questions from some of the shareholders there. If you want to be so transparent and answer the questions, which is of course very good, why didn't you put the video on your website? There were good suggestions from the questioners at the time, were there or are there good answers?
    Thinking positively, I would say it certainly needs better explanations to shareholders about their plan. If I'm thinking negatively, then I ask, do they have a plan?
    If things have gone wrong, whether big or small, well, anything can happen. However, this must be clearly thought through and communicated, and answers for necessary changes to plans (perhaps other partners, other locations, other strategies) should be explained more clearly.
    Success is also always a question of mutual respect.

Greetings from Germany and then this way, why not: Congratulations to Cornish Lithium for their good journey so far and continued success there.

Translated by deepl,
    Best,
    L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $296.2K 98.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
157 208699235 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6665000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 10063373
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.