LRS 2.04% 24.0¢ latin resources limited

Bulls or bears but you can have leopards too like some here or...

1. 8,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Bulls or bears but you can have leopards too like some here or as a chameleon depending on daily sentiment.

Missed yesterdays action due to a 6.00am appointment for elective surgery. All ok now.

One thing I got out of the ann yesterday was the extension to the drilling program that has not been touched on in any degree. I thought the 60,000M drill program was to take us to mid 24 to complete and with the funds we have.

Now FOGS EAST is in play as a new tenement and already soil sampled and as stated drilling to start in 2 weeks time. Very BIG surprise that one to throw into the equation probably suggesting that they really think that there is something of note to investigate upon.

With this development We are now down to 10 rigs on site dropping one from the 11 we had and slow the drilling of our named projects a tad. It was anned that drilling will continue right into the end of 24 at a constant pace. If this is right then the drill program has been well and truely extended. and probably a midyear cap raise unless there is an incentive in the OFFTAKE to use for it.

Being silly here but I think the company is a bit cryptic at the moment in what is being anned to the market. A new acquisition suddenly thrown into the mix (never anned) and already soil sampled and ready for drilling planned in 2 weeks to start. Why has the company taken this route of not informing the holders and the market of events in the company scope of business conducted. Lack of any developments like this hinders daily reaction and leaving us shers on the blindside of whats happening within the company as it is trying to grow and transition to a producer. Makes me wonder what else that could have been anned that hasnt as yet. ????? Even a simple wkly or bi wkly update could help us.

The rest of the company business and progress has been 1st class except this of not informing holders or market of these developments like FOGS EAST acquisition and work detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $693.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $420.9K 1.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 360336 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 197005 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ 780210
Last updated 11.35am 14/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.