LRS 1.92% 26.5¢ latin resources limited

Hey all,Been a lot of bad energy banter lately on LRS which we...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hey all,

Been a lot of bad energy banter lately on LRS which we have not seen for 6 months or so since the Dory days & it disappoints me as we all should be listening & helping each other to get ahead in life. Best to resist responding as you cannot to win against stupidity, & just drags you down to their level. Most don't mind (incl me) what people say on HC as long as substance potentially added to LRS's future direction & can back up their points as best as possible. Grandstanding & bragging & condescending banter is not helpful for anyone. I read all comments, sometimes trice to try & understand where people are coming from, but lately it's been cringe worthy, & nonsensible. HC LRS crew are a close knit group from the 1c days so best to if in doubt, respect.

Moving on; oh & happy Friday, we occasionally get a surge Fridays.. anyway below...

Fin review had a good article 7th September " EV future ‘vital’ to meet decarbonisation targets" sponsored by NAB.

Below a snippet I liked & wanted to share showing it could be a positive 20 years of change & growth in this Li sector. What I really think the industry is missing is removable EV batteries. Just like we go change a gas cylinder at the servo & go! They need to develop a global industry standard. Like the New I phone plugs. This beats charging stations hands down. " Change & go batteries". Yep I should patent that phrase!

https://www.copyright link/policy/energy-and-climate/ev-future-vital-to-meet-decarbonisation-targets-20230829-p5e09l

"Stallard likens the conversion of the nation’s vehicle fleet from internal combustion engines to electric to the post-1945 conversion from steam to diesel locomotives.

“It took one decade to get 10 per cent of US locomotives from steam to diesel. But then over the following decade or so, they reached 90 per cent.

“We are excited about the role we will play in supporting our clients in this transition.”

Have a nice weekend all! & slow & steady will win this race to $.

Last edited by Risklevelchancy: 22/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $742.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $2.820M 10.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 492219 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1417279 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 3788274
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.