LRS 0.00% 22.5¢ latin resources limited

Just re reading an old announcement this morning & it's why I...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Just re reading an old announcement this morning & it's why I still hold. For any newbies that don't read 9 month old news...This announcement still gives me goose bumps thinking about the presence of a " District scale Li corridor 26 kms length"!

Hopefully the Li prices start looking more favourable moving towards June 2024 as I'm hoping the below announcement comes into fruition & make LRS a Tier 1 > 100Mt mine. Keep drilling LRS!

Remember the Announcement below:
    28 June 2023
    DISTRICT SCALE LITHIUM CORRIDOR CONFIRMED AT SALINAS
    Multiple spodumene pegmatites intersected in reconnaissance
    drilling along strike SW of Colina Deposit
    HIGHLIGHTS
    • Spodumene rich pegmatites have been intersected in multiple diamond drill holes, at two separate
    locations within Latin’s prospective lithium corridor (assay results pending).
    • Confirmation of significant extension of the ‘Colina pegmatite system’ with successful drill testing
    of a ‘blind’ geophysical target, 560m to the southwest of the Colina, where three of four holes
    completed to date intersected shallow east dipping, course grained spodumene rich pegmatites
    (assay results pending). Visual core observations of hole SADD132 have identified 29.86m of
    spodumene pegmatite mineralisation (cumulative).
    • Drill testing of the “Fog’s Block” tenement approximately 12 km to the southwest of Colina, has
    commenced, with the first diamond drillhole completed intersecting multiple shallow east dipping
    course grained spodumene pegmatites (assay results pending). Visual core observations have
    identified 32.69m of spodumene pegmatite mineralisation in the first hole drilled MCDD001
    (cumulative).
    • Outcrop mapping 6 km to the southwest of the Colina Deposit, has identified a third new pegmatite
    occurrence within the Company’s interpreted prospective corridor.
    • These latest drilling and mapping results confirm the presence of a ‘district scale’ lithium corridor
    within Latin’s tenements, extending up to 26 km to the southwest of the Company’s flagship 45 Mt
    Colina Deposit.
    • Systematic step-out diamond drilling immediately along strike from Colina is ongoing, as are the
    regional drilling diamond drilling programs at both the south-west blind geophysical target and at
    the Fog’s Block tenement

The above Announcement was made when Li prices were starting to head South. I still reminisce as to where LRS would be placed if prices held.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $630.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.813M 7.986M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39505 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 512855 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ 2446241
Last updated 16.04pm 30/04/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.