LRS 1.92% 25.5¢ latin resources limited

Biden Democrat "Regime" so the Biden Gov are a regime are they?...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Biden Democrat "Regime" so the Biden Gov are a regime are they? Let me just enlighten you on a fact... If Trump is elected, he will surround himself with yes people, he plans to not only sack & replace the top 4000 bureaucrats (usual with a new gov) with MAGA people, he is going to sack & replace the next 50,000 bureaucrats with MAGA people... LOYALTY OVER COMPETENCE, Now that is what one would call a regime, & If it happens I would sell your Li stocks & buy oil & coal coz he'll do everything to f* the EV industry... Thankfully I can't see it happening, US economy is really strong considering & once Trump hits the campaign trail he will only remind people of the chaos that he brings with him..

Umm, X is a piece of shit now.. It is soooo full of garbage hater bots. this is why its on death row. Musk buying Twitter wasn't a crime, it was incredibly stupid & has highlighted his pure unadulterated arrogance.
    With regard to censorship, you need to add a bit of context to the reasons, for narrative hunting folk, context isn't a welcome addition as it can dilute the story & the outrage.. But Context is most important as is the true meaning of "conservative" because its been somewhat reshaped in the post truth era

Companies have stopped advertising because Musk is as loose as a goose & someone they don't want to associate with, that is their right!

Soros backed media, you've gone right into the rabbit hole files haven't you?

In reality, Musk is seen as a huge security risk, not because of X but because he has more power than is safe for an individual to have.

Finally, It appears that you can make stuff up, as you just did!

Anyway, now (IMO) is a good time to invest in LRS & Li more broadly,

HNY good people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $713.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.3¢ $388.2K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 185128 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 534119 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.8¢ 26.0¢ 25.3¢ 996930
Last updated 14.31pm 03/06/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.