AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

AC As I have posted previously, we weren't that far apart in...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    AC

As I have posted previously, we weren't that far apart in word view. There are some things you can write and some that have to be hedged around. However, one of those parties still has my respect...one only ever had "forced tolerance".

The problem back then was that your "distaste" for a certain person was backed up with comments that I did not believe were factual. Mostly because you tended to tar the whole board with a wide brush and while that brush was arguably relevant to one party I never believed it was appropriate for the board in general. Hence, some of my historical comments disputing your opinions at the time. I would argue that subsequent events have proven my point, this board is not only composed of high quality technical managers but also men of integrity. I stand by my statement that Luis Azevedo was a great "catch" and I don't believe he is a VOR director.

A number of us have been chasing confirmation for weeks due to conflicting information. I also rang VOR offices and asked the question directly, is "Luis Azevedo a director of VOR". Craig who took the call was unable to answer the question but assured me the company secretary would respond promptly. I was told the secretary would ring me back after his lunch....still waiting for a reply of course. You'd think the answer would be simply "yes" from even a temp answering the phone if it was a clear cut situation. My money is on something far from simple. According to the gentleman I spoke to at the ASX today, with whom I lodged a formal complaint re the lack of lodgement of Directors interest notices, we should find out in 7 to 21 days, the typical time for a formal complaint to be resolved. (What's the bet VOR read HC and resolve early next week )

In principle, I for one would not vote for anyone to be an AVB board member, despite their credentials, if they were also a VOR board member. I don't expect it to be an issue but I believe the issue is that important. Conflicts of interest have finally been removed from the AVB boardroom, we don't need new ones.

It is hard enough in this crazy game to make a profitable investment without having to deal with unnecessary "hazy information".

Now AC, it's time to confess did you buy just a few? As some of the others have suggested it's not too late!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.