AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Luis Azevedo

1. 234 Posts.
    In recent months most would be aware that the AVB Board and management have resigned from other directorships as the company transitions from explorer to miner. They are all in on AVB and those that follow and research the company deeply know why. So it struck me as odd to see Luis Azevedo's name appear as a Director of VOR when they put out the media release this week about their supposed new acquisition (IMO suggest people check the VOR forum to read the thoughts of others on whether that announcement was even somewhat accurate versus the reality and please, please really DYOR before you think of sticking your hard earned there. But just my opinion.

So I called the company and spoke to a Director of AVB this morning and he confirmed he had spoken to Luis yesterday and the appearance of his name on the VOR media release had been as a result of a misunderstanding (not of Luis's making IMO!). When Luis learned that his name was being used/listed as a Director of VOR, he resigned from the VOR Board immediately. So situation resolved. Brazil's best mining and regulatory lawyer is firmly and securely entrenched on the Board of AVB. He is not a part of the Garrison Capital stable (VOR etc).

Personally, I'd expect VOR to put out a media release asap Monday to correct the record. I'd also question how Luis's name even appeared there in the first place but maybe it really was just a misunderstanding??

Was happy to dive in again for a bargain early Friday afternoon and still in the queue for more. DYOR but I've done mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.