AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Phil said, "Luis is on the boards of half a dozen different...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Phil said, "Luis is on the boards of half a dozen different companies and I suspect more, my concern was not so much his historical ties but more the fact this was a new appointment to a MW entity following the board shuffle at AVB. It will be interesting to see what happens from here."

Very well said Phil, and for those interested I have also spoken to an executive director and have effectively the same data as Pumpa's initial post.

"Misunderstanding" could as easily mean monumental stuff up but "misunderstanding" will do if it is corrected ASAP...it is my understanding that Luis at least has done just that. Let's see what the other parties do.

PS If you'd like to use this as an excuse to sell down shares again I would be really appreciative but I won't buy without making sure my actions are squeaky clean.

PPS If a certain director is not gone from our board by AGM time I will be requesting proxies from all and sundry to remove him. Conflicts of interest need to be addressed.

PPS It's still imminent. and I wont be posting while I'm buying....goodluck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.