LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I’ve done a bit of digging on LVT’s custom co fig approach and...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I’ve done a bit of digging on LVT’s custom co fig approach and here is what came up from sept 2019

Source : https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190904/pdf/4486qvbt5j0w8y.pdf

Significantly reduces custom coding – disrupting traditional intranet model – far more cost effective✓ Rapid deployment✓ Integrations to 3rd party apps enable a single user experience and enable organisations to control the chaos with supported workplace applications

Our reseller and services partners help deliver LiveTiles products into customer workplaces▪ Services include project management, custom integrations (eg. to legacy internal applications), security testing, deployment testing▪ The number of transacting partners(1) grew to 178 as at 30 June 2019 (up 89% year-on-year)▪ LiveTiles is committed to broadening and deepening its global partner network to drive growth and customer outcomes

from the ministry of defence use case:
    Solution▪ MoD built a reliable and secure communications platform called Nexus in just four weeks▪ MoD integrated applications, resources and news items on a custom-branded dashboard to ensure no one misses out on vital information

and finally;
    ✓ Internal organisation intranets and portals have historically been custom-coded - common frustrations with cost, lack of features and lack of dynamic change✓ LiveTiles pioneered the market for low/no-code intranet software in 2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.