TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

NEW THINGS: - Konig said he would consider takeovers 4c per...

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    NEW THINGS:
    - Konig said he would consider takeovers 4c per share. !!!  BUT has not considered
    - "ALUCHEM and zapletal are not the only US primary JV ventures of interest." Konig and Zapletal were looking at the little rock facility togethor.  But have not talked since then.  
    - "OTHER companies are knocking on our door"
    - 15th september  konig will be flying to america again to talk to these JVs "for further discussion"
    This is just in time for the Completion of the trial!  
    -
    He is aiming to have LWP represent the majority of the ceramic proppant market.   " to become the dominant and standard of the ceramic proppant industry"
    - the recent dumping was due to the latest placeholders flipping the stock for a profit. Konig was pretty angry at them for this.  
    - Next price catylyst:  Pilot plant in  Brisbane!!!   -  2 weeks  
    -  Konigs target prices:   1.5c by end of this year.  3/4 c next year. Consolidation after a huge income contract which will be 10:1.
    -
    12 months to go for the India thing to start producing.   

Questions:  
    - What about the nature of fracking and its environmental consequence - 5 year epa study.   These proppants are meant for deep well, not horizontal well fracking and hence will not affect water sources.   

- What do you think of the OIL market and how will it affect fracking? "all countries need fracking for geopolitical purposes. its important they are independent. Thats why America will never let go of fracking.  

What i have learnt:
    -  screw T.A at these early stages holy crap.   so much fundamentals im peaking right now. screw market structure. im amazed at this presentation.
    - The majority of people thought that the presentation was great. Literally had a guy next to me tell his wife " lets look into it." although this is an anecdotal ramp.  

Lucky enough to get offered a job at the broker that works on LWP -->  to research shares ( for asking some good questions). They thought I was a singaporean investor that was on the inside.
    got to meet one of you too!   

TLDR
    my day has been fantastic - cannot be more happy seriously. a job offer and even more confidence in the company. with Konigs own price target.   more disclosure about aluchem and consolidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.