NAG 7.69% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Why would any "big boy" want to get in cheap with the trainwreck...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Why would any "big boy" want to get in cheap with the trainwreck of management/directors still in place? Delusional.

A "big boy" could be expected to have more sense.

Market Cap now circa $8m & dropping fast. Next CR - @ $0.005? Or lower?

If any JORC is produced, and this is a very big IF, this will be at the lowest possible level of confidence given the lack of drilling.

Perhaps NAG could use its remaining cash and pay SXG to take NAG over, and put the NAG shareholders out of their misery.

Euthanasia.

Or perhaps NAG directors should just resign on masse & put the whole show on the auction block on a WIWO basis and see what offers they get, if any? Wont happen - too many egos amongst directors methinks.

Remember of course that SXG has right of first refusal over NAG assets.

Hey Flogga - I just heard that you are a top 20 shareholder. How about getting other shareholders together to reach the 5% mark of all shareholders & call an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to sack the directors? I would vote for that & you certainly wouldn't have anything to lose. The motion to dismiss the directors would undoubtedly be lost, but it would send a powerful message to them to "extractus digitus."
    Just thinking out loud. Thoughts anyone? Is it still at 5% shareholding that an extra-ordinary general meeting of shareholders can be called?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $14.06K 1.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1089498 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 350500
Last updated 15.03pm 29/05/2024 ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.