Honestly, I lived in many poor countries and it takes a lot to...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Honestly, I lived in many poor countries and it takes a lot to rattle me, but watching this makes me sick. These were young people, most of them too young to even have an opinion on politics or even have strong views on immigration.

I'm heading home from Europe after about 8 months there and I couldn't be happier.
    I am unashamedly pro migration, pro 457 with a caveat, nobody from that part of the world or following that religion should be invited in.

I can only share my small experience, 3 weeks ago I was going to a soccer game in my home town. My brother in law called and begged me not to. He's a cop, he wasn't meant to share this but they were looking for 3 suspected terrorists and all security services were on high alert because they had no idea what was up.
    I went to the game anyway, nothing happened but the point is this is not how we should be living.

How many times have they stopped attacks without us even knowing?
    We shouldn't have the army patrolling the streets, we should be able to let the kids go to a concert be it in Manchester or Paris, people should be able to go to the markets in Germany or walk along the beach in Nice.

It's too late for Europe, most of these people are home grown terrorists, but it is not too late for Australia.
    Last edited by bz847: 23/05/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.