@OkcegI hope you'll forgive me, but I'm not watching 11 hours of...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    @Okceg
    I hope you'll forgive me, but I'm not watching 11 hours of a youtuber stream. I flicked through sections of the first few hours, and the best I can see is that he has some opinions about the data he is fiddling with?
    For instance at this time stamp he seems to think that the distribution "should be higher".. which is him, an anonymous youtuber, just having issues with how the actual data models, compared to what he believes it should?
    /z86WQbiWaAE?t=4859

I don't get why you'd take this as any source of knowledge or information? He's just making up some graphs on excel and claiming it doesn't look right.. his argument for Trump's election day votes being removed is him roughly drawing a line in paint saying "if the standard deviation of election day votes ends here, then the other end should be higher, which is significant amount of votes missing".

I honestly can't be bothered watching 10minutes of this to work out he ended up with a dumb flaw he ignored, as roughly drawing things in paint after doing a graph in excel just is simply not evidence of anything.

Can you link any actual evidence he provided?
    Last edited by Stevie.K: 02/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.