Hey. I totally get they are mammoth tasks to get through. I...

1. 6,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hey.
    I totally get they are mammoth tasks to get through. I struggle to find time at the moment too, and have only watched about 15 mins of that one so far. I should also make clear that I don't have a big maths background. I was hoping someone smarter could follow along better and maybe explain where there are gaps in the narration. What I have understood or looked up has as he lays out though, and so far I haven't found any of his methods to be deceptive.

The reason I began posting is mostly to do with the shorter video under the thread 'Piton and Solomon on 2020 Election'. This is less maths/algorithm heavy. The main point I get out of it, is that there seems to be a number of surnames whose population in Michigan should be very small, which have voted hundreds (and thousands - in the example I timestamped earlier) of times.

I appreciate your reasoned summary of how it looks from your viewpoint and for respecting the guy for his transparency. Thanks for taking the time to check it out! When I have time I will try to look into it, and if I can glean anything that seems big or make sense of some of your above questions I'll let you know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.