People have been warned about voting for Shortens Labor. I think...

1. 11,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3101

People have been warned about voting for Shortens Labor. I think people have been spoon feed endless bile and hate from the left wing press. It’s a steady diet of anti coalition and anti Trump. Fairfax will go into liquidation without its mandatory Trump hate articles. Their reporters may have to leave the office and do some work. Shorten is not fit for high office and never was. The ongoing PR, spending and filling people’s heads with rubbish and promises just keeps coming. Going to be a lot of disappointed voters when they wake up and find out Shortens a dud like Rudd and Gillard. 

Folk have been told to give up on the Libs and it’s inevitable that Labor will win. The same thing they were told about Abbott, Trump and Brexit. It would be funny if people go to the polls and swing back or across to the independents. If Labor win, they can deal with not getting anything done with the senate. Bit of a laugh. Don’t give them a solid majority, they don’t deserve it at all. I would like to see Labor get what it’s due and slowly melt and get pushed back on their policies. Golden. 

All we all need is a decent party who work for the people for once. Seems like a lot to ask at the moment. 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.