BRN 1.89% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Pigs,Don't know about you, but my idea of making money from...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Pigs,

Don't know about you, but my idea of making money from investing requires one to buy companies at low valuations and to sell at high valuations.

A company that has clear skies ahead of it with certainty of success and profits is likely to have a high valuation - I can't buy such companies as there is limited prospect of exponential growth.

However, companies where there is a risk of failure and the potential for profits isn't discerned by the wider market tend to be valued much more modestly. If I can see a decent prospect of success, I will buy with the intention of selling once the success becomes apparent to the entire market.

When my decisions are correct, the likes of yourself (who only buy once success has been achieved) pay me multiple times more for my shares than I paid for them myself.

That's my strategy for making money in the share market. If you wish to point out any flaws with my strategy, feel free, but I won't place any validity on your arguments unless you, yourself have made at least $1B using your strategy (not at all implying that I have made such a fortune, but that's my threshold to take financial advice from someone).

Just stick around for when this company starts signing clients. Will happily sell you my shares when you can see profits coming in (at the market price at that time).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $482.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.792M 6.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 979069 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 612503 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ 4881669
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.