MGU 3.33% 1.6¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

market herbal report - war in Ukraine and the 1 trillion dollar investment opportunity, page-8

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    sentiment is pretty prevalent in the share price.

I went back through our pre Christmas webinar and have a couple of things to summarise from the webinar.

• Neil & Athan met around 12 strategic investors
    • Samples collect (we should here about this shortly)
    • Spoke to iron ore mines nearby
    • Visited locations below
    North Carolina
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Pennsylvania
    New York

• Travelling back to the US in jan (likely still there now)

• Supposed to be signing "1 or 2" binding agreements to start the PFS for both bio char and HISMELT operations. this commentary I interpret as "1 or 2" meaning Buena vista and possibly another project or location (but not exclusively talking about Appalachian project) as Neil lays reference to other project sites proposed by strategic investors

the 4 proposed area for these binding agreements

• Beuna vista
    • Brown fields
    • Green fields (gulf)
    • Appalachian

I would most likely have them in that order of probability of each one being the respective site associated with the binding agreements.

• Last on the list for the December trip was New York, where Athan and Neil met with the "Big End" of town. This was to obviously meet with fund managers, to find out what criteria the company needs to be meeting in order to suffice funding from these ESG funds.

I agree with @Bigmoney the progress is far to slow, yes Neil has only been in less than 6 months, but there have been no notable developments, we have faced dilution and already new deadlines being missed.

let's hope his closing words are projected with integrity, "I have a 12 month plan and I'm still committed to delivering on that promise, he said he will deliver a PFS for atleast one of the projects for both bio pci and HISMELT operations.

for those who have been here for the long haul, they need to throw investors a bone, or there will be more than a few large positions exited in this financial year, that, I can guarantee..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.793K 184.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2599334 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1425360 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 307720
Last updated 14.50pm 11/06/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.