MMA 3.64% 26.5¢ maronan metals limited

With other silver developers up over 10% today and maronan down,...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    With other silver developers up over 10% today and maronan down,

if it isnt obvious to rob rutherford right now that his broker is selling anything above 25c right now, insider trading....

then someone have mercy on us

if on the other hand rob rutherford his seen my evidence, seen philw's email then he can just let those silly monkeys at veritas knock themselves out.

they can just miss out on the run. Have zero shares when silver surges.

but if he actually gives veritas the broker role in a placement, then he' letting us down big time and not even really realising it. It means he has allowed them to inside trade millions of dollars and force down our price at the same time.

'oh its just a small capital raising'

no it isnt.

its people pushing in front of the line that we have all been waiting in to get things cheaper than us, and maybe leave a few crumbs for us and people deliberately preventing the price from rising.

and even if he doesnt give them a placement even if he just does a regular old fashioned capital raising to all shareholders,

well it seems like he has told a few people it will be at 25c, and whoever he has told may be selling now.. could be wrong ofcourse

thats what initially made me suspicious of you philw, I thought how on earth can phil predict a capital raising at 25c? All my worries about you turned out unfounded, sorry about that matey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $48.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $50.20K 186.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97606 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ 51983
Last updated 15.50pm 03/06/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.