X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

From my assessment of the situation we are in the midst of a...

1. 257 Posts.
    From my assessment of the situation we are in the midst of a currency war and like many other world leaders talking down their economies Duterte is doing everything he can to help the Philippines Central Bank keep pace with other CB's that are attempting to rapidly devalue their currencies, I believe it is a race to the bottom.

Just as the calls for nuclear war were overblown, I don't believe the situation in the Philippines is as serious as it is being reported.

Just look at what is happening in England, is it really necessary to have the army patrolling the streets to stop terrorists? I will be first to admit that I am not a counter terrorism expert but I just don't see how that could deter a terrorist from committing an atrocity or a suicide attack.

Don't get me started with the Trump Russia spook leak stories, do the expect us to buy all this junk? I don't think they do. But either way that is how it will be recorded in the history books.

Overall it really doesn't matter to me how we get there but I believe gold has entered a bull market. GLTA
    Last edited by porkbarrel: 24/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.