AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

media perspective on avb

1. 234 Posts.
    I'd also like to pass on my thanks to those who attended and provided excellent and detailed coverage of yesterday's AGM.

This morning, I read a report in today's AFR on page 16 titled "Sirius may be the new Sandfire."

Out of interest, I emailed the journalist who wrote the article - Jamie Freed - asking her whether she ever heard of Avanco Resources or whether it was on the radar of her or other journos at the AFR. I was pleasantly surprised to get a reply which I post here below. This is purely for an interesting perspective from someone in the mainstream financial media:

"Hi. Thanks for pointing out Avanco - frankly I had simply never heard of them. I tend to write about majors more than juniors, so have sent on a copy of your email to Luke Forrestal in Perth as well. But given I have run across a lot of juniors, perhaps their marketing skills haven't been as good as some other companies. I just had a look through their AGM slides and they do look like an interesting company.

As for reporting on projects, if it is an ASX company with a promising one we will report on them regardless of whether they are in Australia - companies like Discovery Metals or in the past Riversdale Mining and Equinox Resources got plenty of coverage, or in Brazil, Mirabela has. I've also looked at Metminco which is in Peru. This one just seems to be a case of few having heard of Avanco yet.

I will make sure we keep it on the radar in the future.

Cheers,

Jamie"

Hopefully, she will have heard of them and be reporting on them in the coming months/years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.