PCK 0.00% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Mr. Fat its posts like this that make HotCopper worth all the...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Mr. Fat its posts like this that make HotCopper worth all the bullshit you have to sift through - all the hidden agendas...up ramps, down ramps ill-informed gibberish, chest beating and just plain nasty diatribe. No one really knows what the sharemarket will do...if you did you'd bottle that. But what we can do is make our investment decisions based on clear rational analysis of the available information. Which is pretty much what you've outlined in this post.

My sister in law is a CEO of a major aged care facility...and she has found the industry very frustrating. It's still stuck in the dark ages....and for PCK to make the in-roads they have, in such a difficult market segment is testament to both our leadership team and the problem solving nature of the technology.
    Throw in a pandemic that hit our target market more than any other..and it becomes even more commendable.

We're about to enter new market segments, with some good runs on the board...who knows how quickly they'll develop but I reckon PD has hit the hardest one first. I'm really comfortable with this investment and it's the lions share of my portfolio by quite a long way.

It's going the be a successful profitable business without a doubt. The unknown is 'how big?' The institutional applications, hospitals, daycare centres, aged care facilities worldwide is more the enough to send this to unicorn status....but my gut feeling is the infant (new parent) version could very well blow the lid off the whole thing. That's tapping into core human emotions...it's pre-programmed into us. We are hard-wired to protect our loved ones from enduring pain - especially our children.

It's going to get very interesting in second half 2024...

"Patience you must have, my young Papawan". Yoda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $26.50K 981.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 666771 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 65900
Last updated 10.41am 14/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.