PCK 3.23% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Media Thread, page-1259

1. 10,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1986
    I think with this rise there will be quite a few eyes on PCK going forward.

Happy for anyone to correct me if I'm wrong but I see the last few years like this.

Q. Why did the SP drop so heavily?
    A. I believe that the market saw the potential of the app and the possible collaboration of Phillips in hospitals. People looked a little harder and saw the take up after getting the Morrison Govt funding. However after a while they weren't sure the company was going to ramp up fast enough for their liking. Deciding to put profits elsewhere for the time being. Then Covid came along and destroyed the market in general. Painchek suffered like all small caps, not enough revenue to please the market so out they went. Some LTH also got disillusioned and maybe decided to wait out the market drop.

Q. So why now?
    A. I am Borrowing this from another forum. But here is a list of reasons IMO.

-SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT 35000 BED CONTRACT NEXT 6 MONTHS
    -FDA APPROVAL APRIL
    -INFANT APP RELEASE NEXT 3 MONTHS
    -INFANT VOCALISATION TECHNOLOGY TO DETECT PAIN ….
    -PHILIPS HEALTH COLLABORATION BIG UNKNOWN
    -INTER SYSTEMS HOSPITAL TRIALS
    WESTERN AUSTRALIA DISABILITY CARE PAID TRIAL/STUDY-
    CASH IN BANK RECENT CAPITAL RAISE NO DEBT
    -DIRECTORS PURCHASING IN TRANCHE 2 LATEST RAISE
    -OVER 3 MILLION ASSESSMENTS COMPLETED
    -70K BEDS CONTRACTED (200K BED TARGET TO COVER OPERATING COSTS)
    -CANADA TRIAL HAPPENING OPEING NEW MARKET IN NTH AMERICA
    -WALES TRIALS HAPPENING 20,000 BEDS POSSIBLE

But mostly I think that you can't go past this (Post #: 70020092) When you put the last 2 years of the qtrly together you can see the astonishing growth. People take note of such growth and then look into a company and see its potential. Since we hit all-time highs of 35c (?) it's been a steady decline. Our MC at that time was close to $400 mill. The market saw the potential. Since then, we have progressed so far, and the MC is $85 Mill. So in 4 years of growth, we've lost quite some ground with MC.

Since then, we've added around 300 mill in SOI. So adding that SOI to our SP at highs still shows us a SP of 22c. WITHOUT ALL THE GROWTH WE"VE ADDED!!!!

Even if you take 50% of the previous market evaluation of PCK that leaves us at 11c. So, we really are so far undervalued still with this current rise. With a starting SP at 11c (half the MC of previous times), then add 4 years of growth and how close we are to the above amazing news, then wow, I think there is going to be a pretty big re-rate on the cards for PCK. Well done to the LTH that are currently reaping the benefits of an oversold stock. And welcome back to the old holders that are at least knowledgeable to what PCK does.

I was shown a you tube clip today of a guy discussing the rise of PCK on his charts. He was saying PCK helps pain, what it detects pain in the body or something? So he then starts reading about PCK and says something like, wow this is really interesting, this may be worth looking into.

That's right buddy, get in line, you and every other monkey wanting to grab some shares in this growth phenonium will have to pay up. We're still well underdone and we're on the MARCH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $10.07K 335.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86700 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 177592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 177539
Last updated 11.09am 21/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.