PCK 3.45% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Media Thread, page-1406

1. 6,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4348
    Hi Rorbag, You make valid points. I believe I am the first poster here who alerted everyone that the biggest hurdle for PCK right now is implementation. Hence my advice to keep an eye out on the number of trained users update on each quarterly. So as you can see, yes I believe in the company, but I am down to earth. I just don't repeat like a broken record like a pest that we have here.

Also, I have mentioned that my outlook is also based on a successful FDA approval quite a few times now. Once FDA approval is obtained, with PCK partners all rearing to go, if they can sign up a few big deals successfully with hospitals or even a government health agency, that $10m target would be achieved easily. One of the main reason why implementation rates is so slow is simply because people needs convincing. And while PainChek do not have FDA approval which is considered the highest standard of certification, many interested parties will wait before they sign up.

Meanwhile pilot studies in Scotland and Wales are going nicely. If one of them decides to implement PainChek throughout their health care settings, that should easily help PCK hit the $10m breakeven point. And by all reckoning so far, Scotland is definitely a chance. Maybe they are also waiting for FDA approval before the final tick, who knows. But they are certainly very impressed with PainChek in their own trials.

At end of day, personally, I have given PCK up till 2025 before I re-assess. I believe in the technology and the PCK team. Let's just wait and see. Only time will tell.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $5.648K 194.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 116155 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 36304
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.