IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Lesile did say follow the science however now with the benfit of...

1. 3,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Lesile did say follow the science however now with the benfit of hindsight the shareholder would have done better to follow PH..

Lesile hasn't sold any yet other than to converting options it appears so hopefully that's the light I'm seeing at the end of the tunnel..

In any event hats off to fourdollars for being able to see all this unfolding before it happened..i get there were many down rampers who offered unintelligent opinions to the conversations which mirror the imu chart however if one is to look back threw fourdollars posts his were intellectual as a whole and now looking at CHM progression seems fourdollars is a living breathing imu crystal ball for future imu progression if PH remains as powerful as currently stands.

all that said Lesile is the skipper and has allowed this to happen..PH is jst doing what he does best and thats make money..Lesiles is the CEO and must face full responsibility of the imu chart come agm time..

I don't know..what a shocker..maybe Lesile hand over the reins and do what u do best being reasearch as being a reasearcher and being a CEO are two completely different jobs..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.