IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Australian institutions don’t like pre-revenue biotechs. It’s...

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6729
    Australian institutions don’t like pre-revenue biotechs. It’s that simple. Nothing to do with your imaginary reputation of the chairman! Who incidentally is one of the few who has done a decent deal in biotech selling VLA for $500m.

Then going on the source and finance this opportunity that u are ungratefully invested in.

PH was not the Chairman of NEU when it went thru the same crappy trading whilst making huge progress. It was chaired by Richard Treagus another legend in Aussie Biotech selling not one but two seperate biotech for large money. The shareholders in both of those companies did very well. And NEU being the 3rd successive hit for Treagus . Yet NEU went thru the same terrible time.

Eventually NEU turned into a 20 bagger for most and more for some. I’m sitting on 80 times my initial investment with more to come.

I’m also expecting at least 80 times my money here.

Those people who judge a company like IMU on there SP are fools. The way to make money here is to follow the underlying value. Follow the science. Follow good management. Follow the US market. Then it’s easy to make money.

In fact anybody following the SP and the science can see this is a life changing opportunity right under their nose. A once in a lifetime chance to buy $5 notes for .10 cents.

Most won’t take the opportunity to make this money. They’ll lose the opportunity because they can’t control their emotions when they read ill informed uneducated inexperienced posters like your self.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26591 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 6966 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ 410723
Last updated 10.21am 18/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.