LIN 4.17% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Well, I don't think that when I post on hotcopper I'm marketing...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Well, I don't think that when I post on hotcopper I'm marketing any company, but I give my opinion on a company in a public forum. Otherwise I'd be trying to charge fees to all the companies that I comment about and I'd have to also make sure that my statements are aligned with the company's interest as I'd have to represent their interests.
    In general I post positive stuff, facts, research when I can on the companies I have a shareholding in but don't hesitate to be critical when I disagree with management action. I have previously been critical of LIN and other companies I have a holding in when I felt this was necessary and will do again. Due to that, I am not "marketing" LIN but am able to give my honest opinion.

I agree though, that marketing is important for any company that is developing. I am expecting, that a marketing push will come when the feasibility study is published as I also think that marketing must be focused and have sufficient momentum to be effective.
    Yes, there needs to be ongoing effort to inform the market, but I do think that Alistair is actually doing a pretty good job of that. I am hoping, that there is an additional push coming when we have an indicated resource and a feasibility study that ticks all the boxes as such a marketing push is best combined with new information.

I will wait patiently for another 3-6 weeks before I start grumbling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $143.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $97.03K 807.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127821 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 140907 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 268646
Last updated 12.45pm 24/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.