Medibank Broker Firm Allocations

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    What do you guys think about our chances in the Broker Firm Clients Allocations. It is not for argument that we all agree that it is way way over subscribed.Even AFR and other Media saying that. I found out from a JLM Corporate Guy that the scale back at any given broker is uniform e.g.: 30 - 40%, 50% or 60% whatever right across the board, no exceptions.But I agree with some on the forum that the JLM's may get slightly higher but the JLM guy said it may not be the case. It could be any broker and any size deal, the Scale Backs would be identical. I want to put his views to your expectations. What do you think!!

I go first, I expect 50% scale backs to the firms linked with JLM's and 60-70% Scale Backs to the Joint JLM's and Other brokers.
    Do we know from any reliable source what is the amount that has been bid in total as of today. Media expectations suggest around $6 bil or so as they were saying we could only get a third of what we bid. Cheers. I open this thread for your honest views.
    Last edited by Sensi: 24/10/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.