Your comments about this strategy going wrong are entirely...

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Your comments about this strategy going wrong are entirely correct and agree with your concerns about it.
    Have an agreement with someone else who will take excess stock if get allocated more than I expect.
    I hear that senior execs in MPL are falling over each other trying to get options and stock .
    Good sign in my view ?
    Listened to Saviddes and his new CFO give a presentation . I was impressed. Initially worried that he may be over it and just going through the motions of listing but reckon he is very knowledgeable about the business and keen. The CFO was also impressive and on top of everything.
    Another good sign
    What are views on this ?
    What still worries me is MPL an insurer and then should be priced around 12 PE or is it a health stock and should be priced at at PE at 20 and over. Saying it is a bit of both is concerning because then how do you price it. What I am coming to is this . I think on listing it will blow the lights out or tank. That is, if the after market decides it is really an insurer then will drop as sold too expensively with current PE pricing range. If after market decides it is a health stock then will increase sharply to match health stock PE's. In short, For the reasons stated, this listing will surprise big time. Either on the upside or the downside !
    Any views ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.