Medibank Broker Firm Allocations, page-90

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    One of the main things that sealed it for me in not applying was the' unknown price' at this important time with qe ending and the lag until it listed,5/12,

There is so much cheap cash sitting around the world they could have just priced it at anything maybe $3.00 to $4.00 a share
    and because its suppose to be in the hands of the public they have a feduciary duty I think, not to sell to cheaply and also maximise the proceeeds during uneasy global mkts.
    The way they have structured the offer 155-200 they wanted a bit of cheap ins plus added in the clawbk

No issue with the later the price range has had the opposite affect its made people become greedy and now most will end up big fat refund chqs and will have to compete with the instos if they want more stock this may end up like amp on day one

When its like this,so much irrational behaviour i dont have a problem doing the opposite there are another 2000+ stocks alrready listed to trade and MPL will not be the last ipo there are more in the pipeline coming

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.