meet christian bart - from nigeria

1. 247 Posts.

Meet Christian Bart. Sometimes I get a little bored when work is quiet and need to entertain myself sometimes at the expense of some poor nigerian scam artist. Mr Barts offer is for a low interest loan (2% for the life of) and up to 500k approved to anyone. He offered this via a post in facebook, how could I resist.
    I'll update the conversation as it progresses.

> Hello,
    You are special, honest and of good character.
    Are you tired of being rejected by banks and you think that there is more coming for you. You have an income that can allow you to occur to your monthly payments!
    I put at your disposal included loan $500 to $500,000 very simple terms to all persons who may repay has an interest rate of 2%. I do not wear on loan, also prohibited by law.
    I offer loans in the short, medium and long term and lasting innovate affordable. For more information contact me only by mail: [email protected]
    Kind regards

Mr Christian BART
    [email protected]

> Hi I saw your ad on facebook. I was just wondering how to apply for finance?

Harry

> Hello
    I have received your message.
    So I want to tell you that a file will be opened for processing your loan application. Once your loan application is accepted, we will check all your information and when everything is correct, the transfer of funds will be done.
    I also want to tell you that we offer loan over a period ranging from 20 to 250 months with an interest rate of 2% over the life of the loan and this according to the amount of money requested.

Here are my loan terms:

1 - My loans are granted to all serious people, good liver. (active or not)

2 - I do not make loans in excess of $ 500,000.

3 - My interest rate is 2% over the life of the loan.

4 - The disbursement of the amount requested will be made by my manager account of one of my bank accounts BNP PARIBAS, MUTUAL CREDIT FRANCE, SOCIETE GENERALE BANK OF BENIN (SGBBE) and DEUTSCH BANK GERMANY.

5 - The amount of your loan will be sent according to your choice by:
    • By bank transfer directly to your bank account
    • For transfer via mail or Western Union faster and removable on the day of transfer.

But before we go any further, I would like to have the following information:

The loan amount:
    The term of repayment:
    Your full name:
    Your complete address:
    What do you do with the loan:

Marital status:
    Monthly salary:

I am waiting for your reply to proceed.
    Regards

> Hello Mr Bart, or if you would prefer Christian. Thank you so much for getting back to me. My full name is Harry John Lambert and my address is 383 Latrobe St Melbourne, Australia. I would like a loan of 50,000 if possible. There are two reasons I require the loan; firstly I am currently undergoing hormone replacement therapy which is the first stage in my gender reassignment. Unfortunately due to poor judgement and a number of bad decisions I have a significant shortfall in the funding needed for the multiple operations I am scheduled for. The first of which is booked in just five weeks. Unfortunately while the banks are able to lend me money for property with little issue, a loan for gender reassignment is not within my banks guidelines.

Secondly, and this relates to some of my poor decisions, I have a small debt to a bookmaker which I have been told must be paid within the week. While I have the funds to repay that debt, should I do so I would have to cancel my booked surgery and all the money I have spent on hormone therapy would be undone. My employment is secure and income is just over 12,000 per month which would allow me to comfortably repay the loan in time. I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely
    Harry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.