TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

mentalist123

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Oldcar, you seem to know your way around this industry. Agree on supposition, recon could not get much closer mate ready for the thrust. Dissecting the last 12 months and the company's performance and exaggerations. making all these. predictions on datelines of expected accomplishments, and continuous failure, who is the culprit? Is it the Directors, who live in the cities, or the on-site management? The guys in the city couldn’t predict the weather let alone define a date of a gold pour. So is the MD at fault, for predicting an actual day and saying gold pour every 7 days from his predicted date, (among ago. Should be going 4th gold pour today)or the manager of the process plant? To me seems that the process plant suffered a big failure. ( again speculation)After the GAM plant sat unused for4 years, bearings would all be dried out in the heat, would it be the process manager, who never had a maintenance crew? I’m told that plants are hooked onto computers that declare overheating or bearing failure or overheating etc. So we all know sh#t happens but seems like big failures in TBA on Cloncurry seemingly continuous management failures. Then not disclosing the problems to shareholders of failures has added fuel to the fire and created all the speculation. Look for all we know there may not even be a failure of the plant, maybe short cash for diesel, we just don’t know. If it’s a major catastrophe we can blame TBA, it’s not our plant, we pay $110k per month for a reliable plant. We need to sue for losses if turns out this was caused! Who should we point the bone at? Let’s have a poll! Directors, on-site management, or owners of GAM? I’m a stable ATM! Errr, ummm aaah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.