WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Rebel, out of your many posts of late this one is a ripper,...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Rebel, out of your many posts of late this one is a ripper, can't argue. I will be supporting the new proposals, even the finders fee because that's the way the world works! Many of us took a big chance for big rewards several years ago. We believed in the Tech and that P& G would deliver for us lots of money, followed by several other multi nationals who would sign up to the tech. We were all going to be rich! Guess what? It didn't happen! Then Guess what happened to OBJ,( besides the massive drop in share price) ? Individuals started jumping on board, people of such a high calibre you would think they wouldn't bother to be involved with a coy of less than 30 M. Firmly agree with Art, this is the last roll of the dice, always was a speculative stock and you either believe these guys have the vision and the talent to seriously market the tech or they don't. A merry xmas to all, even to all the non believers such as myself. Ps Hoofa , you are getting a little stale, posts are becoming a tad bit groundhog like, need to spice it up a bit. GLTA W.W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.