AVR 1.48% $19.32 anteris technologies ltd

merry xmas and still here, page-5

1. 2,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    A great post David, thanks. It was really sad about Graeme. I was genuinely sad for his wife and family that this did not work out in time for him.

During our darkest hours and when we were suspended and close to insolvency I also felt the pressure of someone who may have influenced others (like Graeme) to buy AHZ. It was a big lesson for me in life and I have since been a lot more factual and less opinionated with my posts. I didn’t realise just how much one can influence others on a forum like HC and then you can’t help manage that influence.

As you say it’s all about timeframe, different psychology and investor objectives. While I was able to hold on and add at the lows many others where not in that situation. Some sold out at a loss and others held on to what they had but maintained higher averages. In the end everyone did what they needed to do for themselves. But HC got so vile at the lows I to also took a break.

Thanks for the kind reflections on WP as some of the abuse the poor guy has coped on here over the years I wouldn’t aim at my worst enemy. Yes he is well paid but he has done an amazing job on turning AVR around, selling non core businesses and pivoting us into the lucrative TAVR and a potential bright future. He is a hig caliber person with integrity beyond reproach who despite what some think genuinely cares for retail investors.

There is a way to go still for AVR but we have strong foundations now and in all my time as a shareholder we have never looked so good.

I hope the chooks are doing well mate.

Hopefully we can all go to the AGM in Brisbane in May.

Take care mate and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Last edited by Eire2011: 24/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.32
Change
-0.290(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $370.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.81 $19.81 $19.21 $173.3K 8.883K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $19.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.40 320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.47
  Change
-0.290 ( 0.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.23 $19.47 $19.23 141
Last updated 12.05pm 20/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.