MGT 3.70% 28.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

agree. The only caveat is that the risk of the world waking up...

1. 26,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3114
    agree. The only caveat is that the risk of the world waking up to the scam.
    But the scam is of such proportion, driven from the WEF, and the banks, the indoctrination, the threats at government level, (Josh friedenburg admitted that we went Net Zero with Morrison, because of a threat over tow the line or we will face higher international money lending rates) all we can do is determine which projects have merit, on the basis that they are pitching with Net zero crap. The crap can still grow tomatoes. Its an absurd bet, but one that you walk into a room full of sheep, as long as they believe, is all that matters. The entire lithium market is also hitched to that wagon. And i am invested there as well. So its a case of make a boat that you can row in the river that is being rained on.

I dont mind cleaner air by the way, but i dont swallow their hogwash of blaming C02 for global warming, in lou of moving industrial activity to china.

And since weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that didnt exist, and all the covid lies that government told, which set up the infrastructure for a green pass. You really have to wake up to it all. Governments lie, and people are sheep.

As an investor, even neighbor, its good to look at the bloke next to you, and think, Sheep or wolf.
    Its not a conversation that too many bring up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $27.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $21.93K 78.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3705 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 99323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 12036
Last updated 12.12pm 01/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.