MGT 16.7% 31.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Good morning all, pleased to say I received a call from Gemma...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Good morning all, pleased to say I received a call from Gemma yesterday afternoon whilst driving to my local hardware store, so I didn’t get a chance to write down all your questions and ask them, first thing I’ll address here is the type of investors, believers, non believers, shorter, fast buck Harry, down ramping, and so on, so if you have doubts about MGT I’d rather you just sell out.
    My conservation with Gemma went for half an hour based on my experience and investment into Mgt, so I’m definitely not here to persuade anyone to invest or try to make you feel good, there is always a risk that nothing will happen.
    So I’ll start with mining license, the application fee is around $700,000 dollars to government ,so the timing is critical to stages of operation, secondly the DFS has a shelf life limit, therefore the release date is crucial to the FID investment to take place.
    Next Tuesday mgt will release quarterly reports and Gemma encourages anyone to call her if they have questions, partnering and investment is clearly on the table with the announcement coming sooner than we think.
    As you all know any confidential information can’t be disclosed prior to publication, so after my conversation I’ll still hold my sentiment as a buy before the partnership announcement comes out.
    Hopefully this May help your DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.045(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $31.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.5¢ 27.0¢ $149.6K 518.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 33790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.5¢
  Change
0.045 ( 18.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 31.5¢ 27.5¢ 45119
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.