MGT 3.70% 28.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

i just watched one minute, then dragged the thing forward about...

1. 26,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3114
    i just watched one minute, then dragged the thing forward about 1 hr, and to the point more of the same green religion. And i thought, they are all sheep in the same mass hypnosis.
    MGT should do well, given they are hitching themselves that wagon.

But the truth of it, is that C02 is a trace gas, 0.04 of 1% of the atmosphere, and its increase a tiny amount of that, can not imo thermodynamically capture that much more heat imo to drive the horse at the front of the cart, its just too small. Rather, i have heard that the increase in C02 is a release from the oceans as the world temp rises.

World temp rising, solar maximum, mins, over 1000s of year cycles. Warmer in the days of the roman empire etc. Vs as Lenard Nimoy said in the 70s, we were on track for a next ice age within decades...

Or internally, all that molten earths core, pretty hot....What happens when there are underwater volcanoes ? etc.
    Whatever drives the cycles of temp, the sun ? or earth internals ? it occurs over 1000s of years, and the increasing in C02, is blamed wrongly for it. Its like a dog wagging its tail. Because you gave it a treat last time, and it sits there waiting for another. The tail wagging doesnt imply causality. That tail, cant make you pull a treat out. Same, you cant blame C02 rising as the cause, rather it is the effect of rising temps.

Yet the net zero climate scam, blame C02, is just BS. And the entire world is captured by the religion of the elites, which is forcing the west to de-industrialize and the manufacturing to go to the east.

We make ourselves vulnerable to the cost of living, to unaffordable power, to freezing winters, to economic collapse. Coffee to rise, to price in the cost of higher electric. Inflation. etc.

Do not believe climate models. They hitch to the tail of the dog wagging. Rather, look to historic ranges. We are simply in a floating range. No climate emergency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $27.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $21.93K 78.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3705 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 99323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 12036
Last updated 12.12pm 01/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.