My theory is wait until more data and evidence is collected give...

1. 4,600 Posts.
    My theory is wait until more data and evidence is collected give investigators time to investigate and complete a report. Pointless trying to guess everything at this stage, especailly trying to insinuate that the flap was somehow planted there and didn't wash up onto the beach is pointless and a waste of time to discuss.

Opinions are fine to share, but the endless conspiracy theories repeated on this forum all of which are completely unfounded and have been circling around the internet for over 10 years are at best a waste of time and at worst just more lies, misinformation, scaremongering or just blatantly discriminatory.

Comments like this are completely unfounded and utter lunacy.

"I certainly strongly suspect the US administration planned 9/11 and if a black box recorder from MH370 shows the pilot hijacked the plane, de-oxygenated the passengers and then committed suicide this will not change my 9/11 theory"

Why the tin hat brigade doesn't want the facts on MH-370 to ever come out, as the event will provide more radical nonsense conspiracy theories for years and decades to come.

Kat.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.