OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

gday bigsky9 have been ozl from zin days. had to handle a margin...

1. 26 Posts.
    gday bigsky9 have been ozl from zin days. had to handle a margin loan .i strongly agree with your gen pos.it seems some posters are blarezay about the long term outcome of china in control of aust res.post from dtrad who is in sweden has traveled to china said chinese people are very nice, chinese gov once in a position of power and control do what they want without regard to anyone. He doesnt own any oz shares but posted his thoughts as a warning agaisnt allowing 100% control of resources in our contry. i know for sure in regards to oz assets that they have stored up at the mine site a huge pile of gold ore worth 200 million dollars that they werent planning to sell for 10 years. Its frustrating with lack of transperincy from our company makes it hard to put a value on their judgements and direction. I have been phoning MP's for support and low interest government loans for oz minerals to remain a strong australian company for all of us to benifit from. have enyoyed reading your post.
    new to hot coppers, cheers for now grant.
    regards Andy v

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.