OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

gday bigsky9 and daniel86 that stock pile of gold ore is worth...

1. 26 Posts.
    gday bigsky9 and daniel86
    that stock pile of gold ore is worth $200 million in today price which was taken out of the ground at prominant hill in the process of getting to the copper ore which they have started process now. I had heard that the company had tried to sell this within australia but i dont know of the outcome , what people might not also know is that the company miss judged the timing as building of their processing plant. This should of been started alot earlier because for some time the copper ore had to be stock piled and wasnt able to be processed. If the processing plant had of been ready in time production and cash flow could of started late last year. this certainly would of helped the companies cash positive position. I know this for a fact other wise i would be prepared to post this imformation. Grant i will be happy to be apart of anything you guys are trying to do, but it does sound like the ball is well and truley rolling. As you i also suspect that the gov had done some pre planning before their anouncement of rejecting China inc.
    cheers for now andy v.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.