THR 0.00% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

Mick's perks...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    why would mick need a performance related perk? that might mean he'd have to do some work ha ha....his life is much easier than that, he just gave himself 3 million ordinary shares and 3 million warrants...

Mick's doing very nicely thank you...his retirement funds look very healthy...unlike long term holders investment.

Thor mining is an accountants best dream...with an accompanying fiddle soundtrack.

a wage, a consultant's fee, free shares and a biscuit allowance...

that said we can all make some money here, but it has nothing to do with Thor's assets...

Since the consolidation this share has been tweeted, pushed, pulled and pumped up to todays 'fair value'...there are many 'legal' ways to manipulate a share price...
    https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-legally-manipulate-stock-prices-3140856

Billing is Billing and will not change a winning (for him) pattern. old news but indicative of the man...
    https://www.tomwinnifrith.com/artic...ith-zak-mir-but-not-telling-you-about-placing

Interesting that nobody mentions the nevada senator or the 2018 nevada state election and US environmentalists re. pilot mountain? great resource though...

and who knew, all that was preventing molyhil going into production was 1 or 2 years extra mine life...simples...

Mick Billing 40 years mining experience and he sells a gold mine with 1 million aus$ worth of gold just laying in a shed...you couldn't make it up...

Remember its all about what Billing doesn't say...not what he says...

ho hum ;-)
    MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.769K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3713 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 212251 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.